you use our website:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are “cookies”?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our law firm collects:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- History of “clicks” that you make while on our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the data while viewing our website. We collect and process the following data
- Register while on our website or request any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily enter of your personal data while on our website.
Our law firm also may receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When you voluntarily submit a review about our law firm on Google or other similar online
- When you forward information via our website to/from an outside source such as Google,
LinkedIn, or Facebook.
How will we use your data?
Our law firm does not sell or provide your personal data to any third party or companies that are not
affiliated with our law firm. The collection of data is used for your benefit and to permit our law firm
to provide broader services.
Our law firm collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your request sent to us from the website.
- Send you an email message regarding information that you have requested.
- Provide you with information from our blog service to which you subscribe.
- Determine how we may better serve professionals like yourself.
How do we store your data?
Our law firm securely stores your data on our encrypted/protected hard drive and on our storage
vendor’s encrypted/protected hard drive. Our law firm pays a service fee each month to an expert in
the field to securely store all data.
What are “cookies”?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and
visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you
the online marketing industry. For further information, you may visit allaboutcookies.org.
How do we cookies?
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses:
- Functionality: Our law firm uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website when
you return, so that we remember your previously selected preferences, if any.
- Advertising: Our law firm uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our
website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser,
device used, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website cited above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser, if you choose to do so. However, in a few instances our website
features may not function as a result of your removing the cookies acceptance feature.
How to contact us
like to exercise any of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: Associate@GardnerEmploymentLaw.com
Call us at: (832) 834-83210
Or write to us at:
Gardner Employment Law
2100 West Loop South #1125
Houston, TX 77027